Follow us on social media to learn more about the department, public safety, community events and more!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/VeldaCityPolice (@VELDACITYPOLICE)
Social Media Commenting Guidelines:
VCPD encourages participation in its social media sites, provided that such participation is done in a respectful and lawful manner. Comments and images posted by the public on VCPD’s social media sites do not necessarily represent the views of the VCPD, nor does the VCPD necessarily agree with or endorse every comment and image posted on its sites. While VCPD’s social media sites are not monitored 24 hours a day, comments will be reviewed daily and VCPD may, in its sole discretion, respond to comments or remove comments which violate the criteria below.
The following comments will be removed (either hidden or deleted depending on the nature of the comment) from the comment thread:
• Comments that do not relate to the original post
• Profanity, discriminatory or harassing language
• Links to third party sites and comments containing this content
• False or misleading information
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
• Comments with the main purpose to promote commercial services or products
• Infringements of copyrights or trademarks
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems